How to Apply:
- Register Personal Cabinet
- Verify Profile
- Request for the bonus within 12 hours of registration
- Get $50 USD NO-Deposit Bonus within 48 hours.
Bonus Cash Out:
- Initial $50 Bonus can’t be withdrawn
- Withdrawal will be processed within 48 hours.
- Ending Date: December 31, 2017
- Offer is Applicable: All New clients
Terms and Conditions – TradeFTM NO DEPOSIT BONUS
Each client can receive this Bonus only once.
Minimum Profit withdrawal is $100
Bonus account can’t be traded with same IP.
Transaction time between the opening and closing of minimum 30 seconds.
Bonus will be expire in 14 days from the date of registration.
Maximum Leverage 1:100 – Minimal trading volume 0.01 lots – Step 0.01 pips – Margin Call 20%
Get more bonus on deposit & Extra Profits on trading volume.
General terms and conditions apply*
The generic terms & conditions of these bonuses are as below, however the amount of bonus may change and along with this, the trading volume requirement will also change in proportion to the bonus offered*
1.All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) “No Deposit Bonus” Account per one (1) unique IP address. Multiple registrations from the same IP are not permitted nor multiple “No Deposit Bonus Accounts” registered with same personal details.
2.Profits from trading on “No Deposit Bonus “Accounts maybe withdrawn after 7 days, provided that the trading volume in the relevant real trading Account reaches at least 50 Standard lots (5.0 Million), and provided that at least 50 round turn trades have been completed. The number of lots traded and of round turn trades realized can be verified by logging in to your live account under the “Account History” tab or by contacting your account manager.
3.Once the client believes that they have achieved the required volumes he/she should email his/her assigned personal account manager who will in turn verify with the support in London that they qualify, and will have the amount approved to their account.
4.All withdrawals will be processed only on “Activated Accounts”.
5.An account is considered “Activated” only on a minimum deposit of 200 USD & full KYC verification.
All trading activity completed prior to live activation of the account will NOT be considered for the clause “2″ mentioned
TradeFTM Limited (“the Company”) offers a number of attractive rewards to its new and existing customers (“Customers”) following its request and acceptance by the Customer. Bonuses and/or financial awards or promotions (“Award”) rewarded to Customers are part of the Company’s promotional program. These Awards have limited time offers of which the following terms shall apply in reference to the relevant Customer account (“Account”):
- Awards are available to Customers who meet the Company’s appropriateness requirements.
- Award rules acceptance – prior to accepting any Award offer Customers shall consider the particular terms and conditions associated with the Award and these Bonus and Award Policy, as both may be amended from time to time. Acceptance of the Award is done by placing trade in the Account.
- Trading the Award – the funds of your deposit(s) to the Account are used prior to the Award. For example, if you have made a deposit of $200 to the Account and received an Award of $50 to Account, upon placing trades the funds of your deposit will be used first. Therefore, if you lose $200, unless you have met the below trading requirements for being able to withdraw your Award, there will be no funds eligible for withdrawal from the Account. For more information please contact Customer Support.
- Volume Conditions –4.1 Withdrawal –
4.1.1 In order for the Customer to be eligible to withdraw the Award, the Customer must execute a minimum trading volume of $20,000 for every dollar awarded by The Company to the Account (e.g. if Customer who receives $100 Award will need to have a minimum trading volume of $2,000,000).
4.1.2 If the Customer withdraws any funds from the Account before satisfying the required trading volume, the total Award & Profits will be deducted from the Account. The Customer’s trading volume in the Account starts counting on the date the Customer receives the Award.
- Time Terms -5.1 Time frame – Customers have 3 months*, from the date of receiving the Award (“Time frame”), to meet the above mentioned Volume Conditions.
5.2 Expiration – upon Time frame expiration the Account shall be adjusted to the deposits made by the Client to the Account.