Why to apply jobs with us!
At TradeFTM we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee’s contribution is invaluable because at TradeFTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
- Your bones don’t break.
- You and I react the exact same way to water.
- Your cells react to bacteria and viruses.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Subscription fees for legal and financial qualifications
- Sponsorship of studies and preparation for professional exams
- Medical coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive bonus system
- internships and graduate programs throughout the year
- Accommodation in the best hotels when traveling
- Cutting edge technology
Current Job Openings
If you think you could work for us, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR Department at email@example.com
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the secretarial, reception and office administration duties of the Firm including but not limited to the following:
- General liaison for secretarial and coordinating functions
- Deal with all general office correspondence and queries
- Seamless daily organization for the efficient functioning of the office
- Organize meetings
- Arrange all aspects of travel arrangements for staff business trips such as transport, accommodation and visas
- Monitor and order stationery, furniture and groceries
- Manage office budgets
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems
- Coordinate and supervise the cleaning staff as appropriate in order to keep the office clean and tidy